How i transfer my balance after 180 days ?

temp20220220a
New Community Member

I get permanent limited about 180 days ago . I got an email that i am eligible for transfer my fund . I logged in  my account and I see i still have 2600$ on hold .  I contacted to 4 agents and explained I am permanent limited 180 days ago and 180 days passed . but i see some all 4 indian agents answer same please login resolution center and solve your limitation . I really don't know what the customer service is this ? half a year passed and they even not read and review account and just reply auto .  who and how can i contact a manager to check account , 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @temp20220220a,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. While the account normally remains limited, you should see the option to transfer any funds left in your account after 180 days. If you attempt the transfer and you're still unable to transfer funds, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

saraloe
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me....my PayPal account permanent limit already over 180 days.....I need my PayPal account balance fund transfer..... please help me.....I need add my PayPal balance fund transfer..... please help me.....I need add on bank account.. but don't add bank account.... please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saraloe 

You have a paypal account opened in Cyprus so can you confirm you live in that country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

saraloe
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me....py PayPal account permanent limit over 180 days.... please help me...I want add my bank account my balance fund transfer
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saraloe 

No one can help if you don't answer the question i asked you above.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.