How do you escalate a dispute to a claim. I can't find a link in the dispute section.

Piaras
Contributor
Contributor

How do you escalate a dispute to a claim. I can't find a link in the dispute section.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Shiloh333
New Community Member
If you call the disputes Dept. And ask, they will escalate your dispute. However I was told yesterday that my dispute in all. Is going to take 3 months!! And I believe that is way too long.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

Shiloh333
New Community Member
If you call the disputes Dept. And ask, they will escalate your dispute. However I was told yesterday that my dispute in all. Is going to take 3 months!! And I believe that is way too long.
Login to Me Too

alicekeyte
Contributor
Contributor
how do you find the number for the dispute dept?
Login to Me Too

Netclassics
New Community Member
Totaly crazy! PP does not work at all. No customer service and jut automatic responses. Mail function also bad Telephone service closed Pappal is very very bad Can not escalate to claim
Login to Me Too

Gwendoline37
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get in touch with disputes department
Login to Me Too

vreyestx
New Community Member

I need to escalate a dispute and cannot find a way to contact PP costumer support and a real person. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @vreystx,

Here's how to escalate a dispute to a claim, https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822. If you need any further assistance, you can find our contact information at the bottom of any www.PayPal.com web page by clicking "Contact."

~Nick
Login to Me Too

meme2021
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to get help with my account because paypal debited my paypal account $60 and now it's $60 negative for a transaction that was an error. I am not a business and did not sell anything and the only options on the dispute screen are to refund, etc. but I'm not a business. I can not even unlink my accounts and can not get any help from customer service. the money was sent to my niece and we were trying to figure out how to send it back to me and now paypal is holding me hostage for $60 that I do not owe anyone.PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too

AngelaBardon

This is entirely ridiculous. Paypal is not answering any customer service questions and people are being scammed who trusted that they had a guarantee through their paypal Credit card. I disputed a transaction and fraudulent seller sent a tracking number. Paypal closed my case and I am unable to appeal because they have removed that option from the website. The tracking info provided by seller is an 11 oz. package sent to the wrong address in my community. I bought a swimming pool!

So angry and upset!

Login to Me Too

ltholt89
New Community Member

This is exactly what is happening to me right now! I will never use Paypal again after this. I have tried calling and cant get through, i've reviewed every "topic", messaged... everything I can think of.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.