How do I stop being charged for re-occurring payments on an item I never even purchased?

glenn113
Contributor
Contributor

I am being charged for Norton Security thru Google Play. I never, ever had Norton, nor did I ever receive anything from Norton. I have my own security.  I don't even use that gmail to purchase anything. I even received suspicious activity from PayPal on the email I do use, at 1:30 am. I was in bed! I immediatly changed my Paypal Password. I hardly even use that gmail account the transaction came thru. The only reason I have that gmail account open is where I store my pictures. I never even used to correspond back to anyone.  They have tried thru my Comcast account, windows live account. They finally got thru using an old gmail account. PayPal still accepted the charge even after I just explained everything. It says to contact the vendor (Norton) to stop re-occurring payments. I'm afraid to go into it because I believe it's a scam. Do I contact google? Should I just cancel my google email address entirely?  They have been trying all the time and every time I report it to PayPal phishing which seems useless anyway. What should I do? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.