Help me appeal a closed case for Ebay transaction

FahdK
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, On October 12th i have purchased an item from ebay from a seller later then that seller has closed their eBay account, i have filed a case on ebay and Paypal and because of that i got duplicates cases which caused eBay to step out of the case since i contacted Paypal but i have already closed the PayPal case thinking eBay would help me since Paypal asked to wait till 2nd of November. I would like to reach Paypal to appeal for the closed case but i can not reach them anywhere (email or phone) i have tried filling out another case but it keep getting an error so please any assistance is appreciated im desperate.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jonnybones
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @FahdK, I understand your concern that you are not happy with the dispute results Click here to view the steps as how to appeal for the closed dispute. 

Login to Me Too

FahdK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Jonnybones thank you for replying, unfortunately the option "Escalate to PayPal" is no where to be found on the case.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FahdK 

Sadly you can't re-open a dispute or claim if you closed it OR paypal closed it because you opened an Ebay dispute. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FahdK
Contributor
Contributor
What do you advise me to do ? Ebay doesn't want to assist me because I asked Paypal for help 🥲
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.