Hello I'm having a problem with my account ( ADDRESS )

ImpossibleDan
New Community Member

Hello I'm having a problem with my account, the operation is declined because paypal wants my address, and on my ID my address is clearly visible. But still they want a document about ______ . I still don't have any bill that I have paid, because I'm living with my dad and everything is on his name. Even if I gave him money its his name on the papers. I'll appreciate if someone have an answer!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @ImpossibleDan,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. 

Generally, when we request proof of address, we need a document issued in the last 12 months. The documents that we currently accept are financial statements, utility bills, government-issued documents, insurance bills or renewal forms, and payslips. Please remember that the document will be accepted only if the name and the address match the information on the account, we can see that is not older than 12 months and it shows the Logo of the company issuing the document. 

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.