Has anyone else had problems with the 'PayPal' Resolution Center ??

rich_capecod
New Community Member

Has anyone else had problems with the 'PayPal' Resolution Center rubber stamping the claim in behalf of the seller? I have been a long time user of PayPal primarily because of there policy of refunding you money if not satisfied, misrepresented about the item or you did not receive the item you ordered and paid for. I have literally spent thousands of dollars over the years through PayPal and recently had to file a claim for an item not received ordered several months ago, the company states it was shipped September 10th USPS with a 'Fictitious" Tracking number and PayPal excepted this without further investigation into the company which has no address or phone number listed? Virtually calling their long time customer a lair or thief for reporting a claim to them. Adding insult to injury I paid extra for shipping insurance ! I am very disappointed in PayPal and their handling of this matter. They have refused to investigate it further, Refused to refund my funds and aloud this fraudulent company steal my money. Am I the only one this has happened to ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

P_apad1947
Contributor
Contributor

I have the sme problem. The seller told PayPal the item had been delivered and gave them a tracking number. They accepted the sellers answer, but never bothered to ask me if had received what I actually bought. Funny thing, that tracking number was assigned to a person's item that lives not far from me. This is according to UPS and their records. They have now denied my claim.

I reached out to the seller 3 to 4 time via email, but he has yet to respond.  I have been a member of PayPal since around 2004, but wil not be for long if they won't help resolve this.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @rich_capecod, @P_apad1947

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're both running into some issues with a recent dispute. I would recommend reaching out to the shipping company to get a document stating the package was delivered to a different address. They normally cannot provide the specific address it was delivered to, and that's OK. PayPal just needs to know it was not delivered to the address you provided in the transaction details. Once you have that documentation, I'd recommend reaching back out to our Customer Support teams to look into an Appeal for your case. 

I hope that helps, good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211207e
New Community Member
Yes . they only have answers for questions they want you to ask . or a Chabot that can't answer anything
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.