HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYPAL CASH CARD SINCE APPLYING FOR IT OVER A MONTH AGO! NOT HAPPY!!!

Game_person
Contributor
Contributor

So about a month ago in July, I tried to apply for a PayPal cash card. I know for a fact that I submitted the information needed like my social security card and photo ID for the verification process. It has now been over a month since I have done that and I have NOT received any email whatsoever say if I am able to get the PayPal cash card. Since then I have called customer service 3 times! I have called 3 times to figure out what is going on with my PayPal cash card not being verified! The first time I called, the guy told me that my account would be verified in a while. Nope didn’t happen. The second time I called was a month later. This lady that I was talking to said “oh you haven’t sent your files in for verification” and I called **bleep** on that because whenever I go to the “get the cash card” option in my account, it just brings me to a page that says “we need to verify your information” and then there’s a button on the bottom that says back to home page. I played along though and went to the stupid PayPal.com/eebr website to send my files for like the 3rd time. Then later on I called again to see if my files were submitted and I stayed on hold for an hour I swear. Finally when I got to talk to someone, I had a lady tell me that she’s going to send me an email. I thought she was going to send me an email saying that I’ve been verified for a cash card, but no. I was sent an email for the resolution center which has nothing to do with my problem. WHAT THE **bleep** PAYPAL!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.