Estonian company, Legal & Home address

BNSCO
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

Recently I've established a company in Estonia by e-residency program with legal address and contact person. My nationality is Ukrainian but i've officially been living in Italy for 18 years. Can i create a business account by using my legal address in Estonia and my home address in Italy without going against any PayPal guideline? Should my bank be Italian/Estonian or can I use international? 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BNSCO 

Everything has to be Estonia based. Can’t add non-Estonian based info because PayPal accounts are country specific. You need to do more research on this. Google is your friend. Choosing the right bank to link is important. It has to be able to supply a statement or e-statement that has the Estonia legal address on it. You can open a local Estonia bank if you want but have to travel to Estonia one time to open one but still it’s not completely guaranteed they will let you. But there are alternatives which research will provide for you.

Since you are given an Estonian ID card, use the legal address on that ID card since you established e-residency for your business in Estonia.

Don’t be like this guy:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Business-in-Estonia-e-residency-program...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BNSCO
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Thank you to reply!

So, if i use my Estonian legal address as business & home, it's gonna be ok?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.