Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH

TraciD166
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered steel gnomes from facebook on 2/23/21.  I reviewed the company, which stressed that it was an AMERICAN company; however, on my bill, the order is coming from CHINA.  After my last order dealing w/a Chinese company last year, I decided to never do business w/this country again because you can never get resolution.  Has anyone else had any issues with this company??  I have sent them an email inquiring about my purchase and the status of my order, but I have not heard anything back yet.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

2bossy
New Community Member
I bought good also. Have had a few txt tracking the item but it is yet to reach the uk. Very strangely. If there is no contact the company shown on the bank statement you can claim back via your bank I hope?
Login to Me Too

Ransom33
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered some Faux leaf fencing a month ago and have not received and no other contact.  Cannot find where to email or call this company.

Login to Me Too

gatorranger
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation hear. Ordered 4 faux fence sections Over a month ago and haven't seen anything or any info. email address  either. Filed a claim with pay pal.

Login to Me Too

Techinana
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal gave me a refund. Check with them to help you.
Login to Me Too

jdorr49
Contributor
Contributor

Did Pay Pal honor your claim?

Login to Me Too

Techinana
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they did finally. Don't give up.
Login to Me Too

Catsruledogs
I also ordered and paid for 4 panels of the faux leaf privacy fence. It's been 8 months now. No way to contact them. Help? How to get a refund
Login to Me Too

Techinana
Contributor
Contributor
It has been almost 2 months since I ordered the same thing, 4 of them. $59 . What can be done?
Login to Me Too

Spryde
Contributor
Contributor
Me also. Over 2 month ago. They say they are checking on it. But that’s it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.