Does a dispute take longer if reason changed

Aerial002
Contributor
Contributor

Bought a £400+ item seller stopped responding no tracking till i filed dispute he responded i originally filed it as no shipping address but it been 2 weeks no tracking or item but in dispute page they uploaded tracking saying “Tracking not yet” “Tracked by none” something like that meaning that is not valid tracking information i want to have it item did not arrive because even the seller told me that he isn’t shipping it on ebay messages i need this refund badly and quickly so if i change dispute type to did not arrive at all will it go slower speed up or stay the same in time to complete

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Aerial002

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community to ask your question! 

I understand you haven't received an update on your recent case, and I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like the system is attempting to monitor the tracking number for updates, but it doesn't sound like there have been any. I recommend reaching out to Customer Support to see if the case can be reviewed. You can reach Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage, or through one of the options on our Help Center here

I hope you receive a refund soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.