Do not trust PayPal.

Jamari3
Contributor
Contributor
I opened A case OVER TWO MONTHS AGO because I paid For a photo shoot and never received it. PayPal gave me the money back in June around the time I opened It. It is now august and the photographer has finally responded to the case after months of reaching out to him. They kept asking me to provide additional information but never saying what. An “automated” was sent saying half of the money would be taken from my account on a specific date. Immediately called support and asked what was going on. After being transferred to 4 different departments somebody finally let me know it was automated I had Nothing to worry about and they would be closing the case now. I’ve talked to several people several different times due to the number of emails I was receiving pertaining to the case. Fast forward to yesterday and they took half the money from my account but I had an email and still do saying the case was closed In my favor. Again I immediately called to see what was going on. They let me know they “didn’t send that email” and said she couldn’t find it on her end so I proceeded To read it to her like I’ve had to do several other emails because they “never sent them” after being on hold for an hour while everybody was trying to find “more information about my case” she eventually let me know something happened on their end whether it was people not putting in the information I was Giving them, putting in the wrong information or whatever the case may be. Regardless she let me know this mistake was on them and the money should have never been taken out but the only way I could Get it back was to file a police report. This is completely absurd and this the second time this has happened to both my sister and I. PayPal makes a mistake and then it’s “file a police report” which is dumb. Again PayPal is definitely a scam and I’ve been trying to remove my account for a couple days and they will not let me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.