DENIED UNAUTHORIZED DISPUTE and NO APPEAL BUTTON

EriVic24
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a number we can call for customer service support here in the Philippines. Only the US number is on display on the paypal website. Hope you can all help us, $7000+ USD is stolen from us and our dispute is denied by PAYPAL within 24-hours which is unfair. And we can't even file an appeal. Please help us.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @EricVic24,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand you may be having difficulty contacting PayPal directly. I know this may be troubling. If the number displayed on our website to reach Customer Service is not in your country, it is because there isn't one available. You would need to reach out to the number given to reach us.

Alternatively, if the unauthorized dispute was not found in your favor, that would mean that after our internal review, it was found that there wasn't any unauthorized activity found on your account. You can reach out to the financial institution used to make the transaction to see if they offer additional dispute assistance. 

Finally, if you are unable to call us, please reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Direct Message

Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.