Cranbourne

Davism63
Contributor
Contributor

What it is stripey giraffe that I never before and what does got with this. Why they $9.99 of my bank all the time. Please stop and I don't this anymore. I want the all the refunded back to me. I don't understand why they did this to me all the time. Please explain because I am deaf thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Davism63

Congratulations on your first post on the PayPal Community Forum! 

I understand you've recently had some unrecognized transactions to a company called Stripey Giraffe, and I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have an active subscription with the company. You can learn how to review and cancel subscriptions on the PayPal Help Center here. I recommend reviewing your PayPal Activity and searching for the first transaction with the company. Typically, you can determine what the initial purchase was on the first transaction, which may help you determine if you had authorized it. 

If you find that you did not authorize any payments to them, you can file a dispute by following these instructions. You'll also want to ensure you reset your password and security questions right away. To add a second layer of security to your PayPal account, you can also set up 2-Step Verification. For further assistance, we have Customer Support options listed here. There are a few different options that would not require you to call in. 

I hope this helps you determine what the payments were for and obtain a refund if needed. 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.