Contacting Account Manager Dispute resolution

vajrasecrets
New Community Member

I have a dispute that is being ruled in the favour of the buyer. The buyer purchased a service and then asked if we had seek her consent to fulfill the service. So we fulfilled it once, and provided picture of the service provided why did we still lose the dispute?

Also I have emailed my paypal account manager more than a month ago, nobody reads emails ? Also recently to ask help from her. How can I get through or find another way to contact my paypal account manager? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vajrasecrets
New Community Member

Just to clarify, we didn't fulfill the first service because the customer raised the dispute. We followed our standard SOP to fulfill services ordered. Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Alessa

Hello vajrasecrets, 

Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with a recent Purchase Protection Claim. I can certainly understand how concerning it would be to see a debit of funds. There are different types of Purchase Protection Claims that can be opened. Certain claims may be eligible for an appeal. Here is how to request an appeal : How can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my case? If you are not seeing an option to appeal the claim, I advise to contact our Customer Support team directly. Our Customer Service options can be found at the bottom of the PayPal site, by selecting "Help and Contact". 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.