Chinese merchants

katedmombo
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else getting ripped off by unverified Chinese accounts?  I have attempted to contact these merchants sending shoddy products, wrong products, and insisting on return of merchandise.  One item I wanted a refund on was going to be over $60 USD to return.  I would have ended up paying for the item and an additional $15 to return, it would not have benefitted me to return.  I have been ripped off for over $125 USD by these unverified Chinese merchants and PayPal always sides with the seller if they send you anything, even if it's the wrong product or just junk.  If you receive something they want you to return, no matter the cost.  A lot of these scam artists are advertising now on FB and you don't know they are Chinese based until it takes 6 weeks or more to get the product.  Yes, they do say they accept returns, but usually with one or two weeks, or the return shipping is cost-prohibitive.  Really tired of PayPal not having our back with these merchants.  These scammers are making bank off of American consumers, they know we have no recourse.  I'm just going to stop using PayPal altogether.  I can't afford these types of expenses.  If I pay through PayPal credit I expect some type of purchase protection.   Synchrony now admins PayPal accounts, I have tried to contact them, and am told to go through the Resolution Center.  I have been unable to even access the Resolution Center consistently for weeks. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Extremely frustrated.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BNielson
New Community Member
I wanted a classical guitar low end. And received a womens sun protection wind breaker. Resolution center replied that as fas as their concerned i received A" package. End of dispute. Dont order anything from China. I should have known better. Its a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.