Can buyer pay the seller if the buyer asked the seller for a refund and received a refund?

Matesfx
Contributor
Contributor

There is a bad guy trying to pay me and I have no way of blocking payment from him. I sell digital products on my website and buyers get instant product download links. He requested a refund and Paypal decided in his favor. He has done it many times with many different Paypal accounts

Will he be able to do it again with my account? Does Paypal have any solution to block him? I was so helpless to see him do that. A normal buyer will only request a one-time refund from the seller if the buyer thinks the product is not what they expected. Does Paypal block buyers from doing this?

He's the only one who does that to us in 2738 clients, and I wouldn't have had any peace of mind if we had known that he could pay through Paypal at any time, and do it comfortably, without being stopped by anyone. He just created a new account today on our website, he will do it again with us when we publish new products.  We almost forgot about him for over a year after Paypal decided in our favor, he is now making a refund request with a threat.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.