Buyer protection eligible for car parts?

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor
Good day, i have paid for a car engine parts on PayPal to a sell who did not ship any of the items, i have contacted PayPal agent and issued a case through resolution center which that i did not receive the parts or items, agent and resolution center have closed the case as not eligible for refund, although i have read the buy protection and it says very clear, ineligible for vehicles and motorcycle and motorized vehicles, i have not bought a vehicl i have bought a spear parts which not mentioned as a ineligible under buyer protection, the payment is 5550£ how can i get refunded from the seller who is not replying my messages nor my calls
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor

Resolution center close the case and made me lose my money, i have to close my account with PayPal as it seems to be helping and encouraging black mailing and scammers, they simply made me lose 5550GBP for their stupidity, i have bought car parts from a seller who i discovered later on he was a scammer, and i got nothing from him... i will check how to file a case through the court did anyone tried this way? 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.