Buyer protection eligible for car parts?

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor
Good day, i have paid for a car engine parts on PayPal to a sell who did not ship any of the items, i have contacted PayPal agent and issued a case through resolution center which that i did not receive the parts or items, agent and resolution center have closed the case as not eligible for refund, although i have read the buy protection and it says very clear, ineligible for vehicles and motorcycle and motorized vehicles, i have not bought a vehicl i have bought a spear parts which not mentioned as a ineligible under buyer protection, the payment is 5550£ how can i get refunded from the seller who is not replying my messages nor my calls
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Branmaddox
Contributor
Contributor

Where did you saw the ad ? What's name of the market ? because I also bought auto parts. I can help you get your money back

Login to Me Too

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 
I have seen ad on Facebook, the name of the guy is Fi [removed] his [removed], i have all his details. He never reply after i send the payment and his FB account is not there anymore. 

I have contacted PAYPAL agent to confirm if the guy account is real and not fake before i made the payment, they confirmed that its always safe to pay as business payment with PayPal based on that i have done the payment. I have paid for an engine parts with air filter and gearbox. the Guy never reply after that and he refused to refund me. My case is still open on resolution center.

Regards, 

Login to Me Too

Branmaddox
Contributor
Contributor

How much does it cost? Is it a large sum?

Login to Me Too

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor

5550 BP

Login to Me Too

Branmaddox
Contributor
Contributor
Do you mean 5550 GBP ?
I can help you to restore your money because i face same problem this week, I have resolved it and get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor

Yes its 5550 GBP. 
I still have my case open in the resolution center, waiting their reply still.. 

Login to Me Too

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor

how did you sort it out ? in my case the guy is a scam 100% he totally disappeared and not replying. 

Login to Me Too

Branmaddox
Contributor
Contributor

Did you escalate the dispute to get your money back ?
And how did you get to know this fraudster, where does he publish his advertisement? Is it Marketplace Facebook in USA ?

Login to Me Too

Ghassswied
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have escalated the issue to PayPal Resolution center, Case is still pending they are looking into it, last update was contacting seller to refund me. 

I saw his advertisement on Facebook and that was in the UK market and that price make sense for engine parts with shipping cost, i checked his interaction with people on parts he was offering it was normal to me, maybe it did not look more into people that bought stuff from him or asked questions, I contacted PayPal to check if he is a reliable seller they said they cant show any data about costumers and the operation will be 100% safe if i paid as a business payment for the parts i have bought, based on that i have paid him, after that i have asked him to send me the shipping details he refused and he said i will cancel the deal, I said fine pls refund me, after that he never reply or show up on any communication method, I have called him many times, text him, his Facebook account disappeared, i cant find him, contacted the resolution center and my case still open till now.... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.