Bramol Limited

Lizziem1957
New Community Member
Being charged for something I never signed up for.
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lizziem1957 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kellysteelman
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me as well. I had even unlinked my credit card from PayPal and it somehow still charged to that card. I have multiple emails to the Bramol Limited site requested my subscription be canceled.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kellysteelman 

Did you cancel the subscription on Paypal as per my above post? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kellysteelman
Contributor
Contributor

I did...hopefully that solves the problem. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

CherylD01
Contributor
Contributor
I am also getting charged for Bramol..no idea what it is or what is sold. Any suggestions on how to solve this without hours of phone time?
Login to Me Too

julie_curran
I have had 3 payments taken from my account. Can anyone explain what the payments are for and how they started? I have cancelled automatic payments but realised too late.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CherylD01 and @julie_curran

Thank you for posting your inquiry in the PayPal Help Community!

I understand your concern about the unrecognized charges in your PayPal account. It is possible that the charges are part of a subscription and you can review the details in the transaction page of your PayPal account or contact the seller for more information. You can avoid the future charges by cancelling the subscription and also, contact the seller to request the refund for these unauthorized charges. Here’s some information on how to locate and cancel your preapproved payment agreements or subscriptions in your account : What is an automatic payment and how do I update or cancel one? You can 

If you still don't recognize the transaction, you can report the charges in the resolution center of your PayPal account. Please refer this article for more information on reporting the unauthorized charges : How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20240518
New Community Member
I was charged 39.99 from Bramol Limited and I didn't order anything from them so how can I get my money back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20240518 

Did you actually read this thread before posting to it with that question???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.