Blocking bad buyer

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor
I have a repeat customer who always claims items are missing when they’re not. He games the PayPal dispute resolution process, which is extremely pro-buyer. It’s become so bad with him I just refund him when he orders, and so I go out of pocket for the fee. He just immediately reorders again. How do I block him? There are instructions on the PayPal site, but (surprise surprise) they don’t work.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @khurasanminis

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a fraudulent buyer recently, I can understand how that must be a bit concerning. Are these the steps you're referring to: How do I block another PayPal user?

If so, and those aren't working, please reach out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available. I might recommend trying our support through one of Social Media channels first. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.