Besla Technology Co. Limited

kathleen2639
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone done business with this company. I have no way of getting in contact with them to see the delivery date on my purchase.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Coralfernandez
Contributor
Contributor
I was unfortunately duped by the company. I never received my items!! I have emailed and contacted the department of international trade. Their information can be found in the link below. The company was set up in what I can see as Hong Kong https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/department-for-international-trade-
Login to Me Too

Henrymoore37
Yes l brought solar kids through Facebook and PayPal almost 2 months ago and l still have not received my goods.
Login to Me Too

Angel248
Have you received anything yet? I’m one month out from ordering so curious now.
Login to Me Too

Moo1970
Have you had yet I too have ordered these 😞
Login to Me Too

Coralfernandez
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t but managed to get a refund from paypal
Login to Me Too

JMSainato
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kathleen

Like you I have been scammed, I am just so **bleep** I let this happen.. anyway Besla Technology Co. Limited looks like a shell company for Besla Limited which was registered in London.  I just started digging today but I found this address <removed>: companies house default address, <removed> in Hong Kong. Neither of these companies had a registered web site so I helped them out and registered www.beslatechnologyco.com and www.beslalimited.com.  I plan on using these sites to redirect traffic to bring awareness to their fraud.  I haven't built the sites yet but I will.  Im just so **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too

JMSainato
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kathleen

I have an address for Besla Limited which i think is the mother company but when I post it it gets deleted.  I also registered web sites which I can't post either but they are something like besla technology co . com and belsa limited . com with out the spaces.  I will use these sites to educate people not to purchase from any company under the Besla umbrella or any of the other hundreds of companies that are doing this.

Login to Me Too

FraserCoast
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item from them and it has not been delivered.  I've lodged a complaint with PayPal and I'm awaiting the outcome.  I contacted the company about 4 times and requested a tracking number after they said it had been shipped and I've received nothing.  

How on earth are these people allowed to even use PayPal as this seems to be a recurring issue????

I'm not hopeful about getting a refund....

Login to Me Too

JMSainato
Contributor
Contributor

I am over the top **bleep** off about this. I did some digging and found out Besla Limited (Besle Technology Co. Limited) did not register Domain names for their sites. so I helped them out and registered several of them.. www.beslalimited.com is up and on line, check it out

Login to Me Too

BLJRT
I too purchased an item that I thought was to good to be true, but I was desperate and the price was so good. After sending an email to the owner asking for a detailed purchase order I was sent a reply the next day asking what the name the order was placed under. Of course it was on the email I replied to along with the order number all the usual purchase info you would expect, except the item description. I haven’t heard from them again but PayPal sent me an email the next day saying my item had shipped. I get that things are back ordered, furniture and appliances can’t be delivered until nov and when I went to go see about getting a hot tub they told me it wouldn’t be delivered until oct or nov. maybe we need to be more patient, I don’t know? When I told my 94yo aunt about it she asked me if I still needed it so desperately and I said no and she said have patience. Unfortunately I’m not very rich on that.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.