Beat out of money by paypal

Redleopard
New Community Member
I proved over and over again information that the vendor refused to refund me, and the vendor provided bogus information regarding sending back the product that was totally different from their website. I clearly provided proof, and yet, instead of holding the vendor accountable and doing their job they closed my case in favor of the vendor. What are my rights. Someone in paypal dropped the ball. I could not provide a return receipt for an address that did not exist. The vendors website said the return address was new Mexico but I was given a phoney address in Vietnam. I provided proof to paypal but the information was totally disregarded. I also provided correspondence from the vendor 3 days ago clearly stating he was not going to refund me my money, and paypal disregarded his refusal to return my funds.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @Redleopard,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that the case wasn't found in your favor. In some cases, you may be able to submit a Claim Appeal if you have new information to review. I hope this helps, thanks again!

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.