Banned for filing legitimate disputes

unclemeat4
Contributor
Contributor

Why ask if you don't care? I reported the fraud to you. What did I get? You disabled my account of 19 years for filing 5 disputes against the same thief, three of which you ruled in my favor. Now I can't charge my customers. You have not heard the last from me. As for my credit accounts, I will not pay one cent on them until you reverse your position. That's a promise. Elliott <removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@unclemeat4 

Try sending that to customer services if you want to, meaningless to us on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

unclemeat4
Contributor
Contributor
See? They read these boards. PayPal kindly told me what I can do with my 19 years of business with them because I disputed 5 charges from the same scammer in June. Their phone staff actually encouraged me to file the disputes. They granted me 3 of them and reversed the charges! Whatever! Square is treating me just fine without any hassle. Cheaper too. ................... Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your limitation. We appreciate your interest in PayPal. Unfortunately, our decision to limit your account is final. PayPal reserves the right to limit any account that is involved in high risk behavior - including accounts that have an unusually high transaction reversal rate. As a result of this limitation you will not be able to send or receive funds and we will suspend any open claims and we will deny these claims. Your purchases are no longer eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection, and future claims will be denied. Please feel free to continue and pursue a resolution directly with the seller. To minimize the disruption to your business, you can continue to log in to your account for the next 180 days. It is no longer possible to use your credit card on this account. * If you have a negative balance, please add money to your account to bring your balance to at least zero. (If you choose not to resolve your negative balance, we may take legal steps to collect the money.) * Visit the Resolution Center to resolve any outstanding buyer complaints or chargebacks. * If you'd like to refund any of your buyers, you can reply to this email with the transaction details. We'll send a refund on your behalf using money from your PayPal balance. Here's how to view the status of a buyer complaint: 1. Log in to your PayPal account. 2. Click "Help" near the top of the page. 3. Click "Resolution Center". 4. Select "Open Cases" from the drop-down menu next to "View." 5. Click "Status" next to the transaction. After 180 days, we'll contact you to let you know how to withdraw any money that remains in your PayPal account. You can transfer the balance in your PayPal account to your bank account or ask us to send you a check. (You can't withdraw your money now because we want to make sure that you have money in your account to cover any new complaints or chargebacks.) Yours sincerely, Shelley PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.