Automatically permanentally imited accout without any transactions ever done before.

doe39
New Community Member
Its been pain to create a paypal acout last 3 days and thankfully I managed to do so. I do not run a business I dont even get a 200$ a month its just a hobby.I do draeing from time to time for people.So I created a kofi account so not every single person would have to know my full government name and linked it to my paypal. KEEP IN MIND THAT I NEVER USED SO GOT OR PAYED MONEY WITH MY CREDIT CARD OR A PAYPAL. I asked my friend to send me money that I borrowed him and my account got automatically permamentally limited FOR WHAT? I want to speak to costumer service on call or I do not care which way asp!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@doe39 

You can rarely appeal a permanent ban but if you want to 'try' then..........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.