Authentication fees

Saturlen
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i just randomly won a giveaway yesterday but i don't have a paypal account so i created one. The person send me 3000$ with proofs, and paypal send him a notification said that the payment will be completed once i pay an authentication fees of 50$. As in the person's words i just neee to charge 50$ into my paypal account (it currently has 0$) and it will automatically deducted, right after that i will receive the money. I didn't neee to send 50$ to anyone. But the problem is when i did some research on paypal, i found some post said this might be a scam because paypal never ask any fees to receive money, and on my side i don't see any pending payment incoming that requires me to pay a authentication fees. So my question is: is this a scam? And what might happens when i charge 50$ into my paypal account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Saturlen
Contributor
Contributor
His proofs seems very legit and he has 322k$ along with some completed previous payment, if you wish to see the proofs please contact me via email.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.