Adding a file

1975Rizal
New Community Member
I need to send an ID for verification because my account is temporarily restrained. However, it's not letting me add a file. There's no reaction when I click 'Add a file'. I'm using Samsung S10+ android phone. Do I have to use a laptop to get this done? My primary issue is that I need to change my bank info; and Paypal is kinda user-unfriendly. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

1975Rizal
New Community Member
Btw, I have tried the Contact Us so I can have help but it's not letting me. Just the same, there's no reaction when I click the link for Contact Us. This is the only one that's letting me. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @1975Rizal,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading documents. If you have not done so already, please try uploading the document from a laptop or computer. I see you've stated that you have been unable to contact our Customer Support through 'Contact Us'. If you need additional assistance, you can reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.