Account was permanently limited before cash even got funded in??

Dominy123654
Contributor
Contributor

So I tried funding in a LARGE AMOUNT of cash into my paypal wallet 2 days ago. Then on yesterday, even though the money that has already been withdrawn from my bank account hasn't reached my paypal account, my paypal account was permanently limited.

The system message says that with my account being limited, I am not able to send/withdrawn money from my account and my bank account/card will be unusable for any of my paypal account, even if I created a new one. So what now, was that large amount of cash just gone in night?? What shouls I do now???? This is why I hate paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Dominy123654 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some restrictions on your account functionality. Have you checked the Resolution Center for any steps that need to be completed? If you find any there, here's a Help Center to guide you through Resolving a Limitation. 

If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page.  

I hope that helps!  

- Mujahid 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.