Account limited due to payroll check cashing

the_rhetorician
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed a payroll check via PayPal/Ingo because I saw you could do that on the PayPal app and because no where in the town of which live in was able to cash my check for me… I didn’t want to wait for the issuing bank to open the next day so that I could finally cash it, so I did it through the PayPal app. I no longer have any bank statements or access to the Wells Fargo account I had that was hooked up to my PayPal account… Any help? What can I submit?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @the_rhetorician,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that your account access is limited. To assist you further, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team. You can reach our Customer Support at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking “Contact”. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. Our Customer Support team will be happy to help you with this.

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day. 

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.