Account limited but NO EMAIL and nothing in resolution center !!

loan0071
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

This is the message I get when I log to Paypal Topup to add money with bancontact :

"Service unavailable for your PayPal account

Unfortunately this service has been disabled for your PayPal account. If you just completed payment, please note that the payment will be refunded back to your bank account within 3 working days. If you have any questions, please contact Paypal Support."

I have received no email (I'm 100% sure) and there's nothing in the resolution center. The problem has been going on since the 23 of July (2021).

What should I do ? I need paypal in order to make payments and it's a shame I have no clue why this is going on.

Thanks in advance for your help.

loan0071

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@loan0071 

There’s no “account limitation” issue like asking for identity verification but that PayPal disabled or made the service unavailable, this PayPal Topup service on your account for some reason. Reach out to customer service for assistance:

1. https://www.paypal.com/be/smarthelp/contact-us 
2. Click Feedback and formal complaints

3. Click PayPal policy/product feature

4. Click Email Us.

Explain that this service has been disabled or unavailable on your account and you would like to use it or receive advice on another way to top up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.