Account and money frozen

Jcsmoove78
Contributor
Contributor
I need to find out how to take limitations off my account cuz PayPal has frozen my acct and 180 days is 6 months. I can't wait that long. I have 5,000 bucks in my acct and it's from mine and my babies mama's unemployment payments while enduring this pandemic. My 14 yr old just tested positive for covid 19. I need access to my cash in order to buy us food and to pay our bills plus school starting back for kids on 8/17/20. I did nothing wrong that I know of for this to happen to my acct not had PayPal disclosed anything with me as a reason this has been done to my acct. This is unacceptable pay pal esp during these hard economic times. My kids have to eat!!! Please advise someone,?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi Jcsmoove78, first of all sorry to hear that, I hope everything will turn better soon.

About a limitation when it is placed an email is sent with the instructions to lift it or what to do in that case.

I recommend to write/chat with the Customer Service as they can put you though the limitation department and you can have a chat with them which can help.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi Jcsmoove78, first of all sorry to hear that, I hope everything will turn better soon.

About a limitation when it is placed an email is sent with the instructions to lift it or what to do in that case.

I recommend to write/chat with the Customer Service as they can put you though the limitation department and you can have a chat with them which can help.

Login to Me Too

Queenbeehive
Contributor
Contributor
Watt it looks like is that account isn't limited! They got kicked off PayPal like i did, for no reason at all!!! And they want to keep my $$ for 180 days!!! And they are making it impossible for us to get in contact with them! Uu can't even get someone on the phone! Ever! Nd if uu try Nd message them and uu tell them watts going on they reply with something totally errelevant. I am beyond frustrated!
Login to Me Too

Hmd777
New Community Member
Cashapp will stop payments because they are on top of their game. Someone hacked me and saying because it already went through, the transaction. It was mutual! Unbelievable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.