cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Options
iTesla
Contributor
Additionally PayPal is just a bridge between US laws and your local laws, if laws don't meet well through this bridge it does not work.
Can't say anything bad about PP it have made my life easier and saved my *** in this poor country I live.
That is why I love you PP and you are my number 1 payment processor!

Options
Swagby44
Contributor
Im in the usa

Options
iTesla
Contributor
It's hard to believe, many factors can't be verified by some messages, I think that is up to PP to verify your real location and account.

Options
Swagby44
Contributor
I just saw this what do you mean its hard to believe im in the usa how would you know? That makes no sense

Options
Wilber3Yea
Contributor

I setup integration with my website following the prompts. My first order comes through and PayPal locks down my account and freezes the funds. $30. Tells me nothing except I have wait 180 days. After a 2 hour wait on hold, I get someone who can't or won't tel why this is happening but promises to do something. 

My first order. Less than $30.

Next I receive an email directing me to the resolution website. In order to resolve the issue, there is a list of 7 or 8 things I need to do. Not going to happen for less than $30.

They can keep it.

Options
iTesla
Contributor

This shows how important is your shop for you, I have vent through all PP steps to be verified, because I care of my website.
Your message sounds as this "i got my first payment and because of PP asked me to do something to get verified, I got scared and have run away" of course such behavior only questions what you sell there, which PP as a bridge must verify your suspicious activity.

Options
Wilber3Yea
Contributor

So what I do is any of your business?

Please keep your opinions in your head.

Options
Account limitations not showing in resolution centre,so plz help me

Options
w-hua
Contributor
Why don't you write a lawyer's letter to PayPal in the United States? It's enough for a few people to join together. No matter how much money is involved in commercial fraud, the Consumer Protection Law will compensate hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Options
stanco2

two years trying to get my money back .... no response from theirs ...

they are just thieves.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.