$60,000 hard hold plus 15% hold 120 days total sales $46,343 total chargeback $341

kyunghee
Contributor
Contributor

I have $60,000 hard hold on my account for 3 years AND 15% per transaction on hold for *** 1 2 0 days. In year ****20 22 total revenue $98,789 with $504.94 chargeback or 0.51% chargeback percentage on revenue. In year ****20 22 total transaction 3,094 and 6 transaction chargeback or 0.19% transactions chargeback. In year **** 20 23Total revenue $46,3453 with charge back of $341 or %0.74 chargeback in revenue. In year **** 20 23 total transaction 1,711 and 8 transactions where chargebacks or %0.47 chargeback on transaction. I am clearly below 2% my total amount held back is in excess of $60,000+ dollars. I insist that a manager looks at my account and release the hard limit of $60,000 to reflect the true low risk of my good account. Thank you. Note: My business paypal is in Hong Kong account setting are English.  The message center is in Chinese not English so I am posting in the community.   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kyunghee 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.