180 days are over and still can't withdraw my money.

Ka3kaboot
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, paypal is driving me nuts. I can't find a way to talk to someone from paypal. My account got banned on 13/09/2023 for 180 days for no reason. Today this period is over and I haven't received anything from paypal and also I can't withdraw my money. I'm banned also from contacting them on the message center. I have no other way to reach paypal. Please help, what can I do?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ka3kaboot 

The account wasn't  banned for 180 days, the account and you were permanently banned.

The 180 days only refers to the time when you may be able to withdraw the funds.

However you can only withdraw the funds if you have had a paypal email saying that you can now withdraw them so you have to wait and hope you get the email. 

Lastly I doubt you can contact customer services as because you are banned you are no longer a customer of theirs unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ka3kaboot
Contributor
Contributor
So I just have to sit and pray for paypal to give me "MY MONEY"? Does this happen to people from US and Europe? Because my friends faced the same problem. Do we have to wait for that email from PayPal? We already waited 180 days. This is nonsense
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ka3kaboot 

https://www.paypal.com/ma/legalhub/useragreement-full#restricted

So yes they can hold it for longer or not release it at all unfortunately. This affects all countries not just yours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aymanx90
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem and I waited 4 years and I got an email saying you can withdraw money but when I add a card I cannot count my money. Please help me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.