xundarui Tech

Woofwoof1
New Community Member

just trying to figure out how you see if item has shipped and if you pay with credit card why does it go through PayPal?  Received PayPal receipt but nothing from who item was bought from! Hope this isn't a rip off!

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Luckygigi123
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my planters after 2 snd a half months. Very poor quality. Nothing like the pictures and no instructions either. Very disappointed
Login to Me Too

Trigggzzz1
Contributor
Contributor

Look's like I've been scammed by this Xundarui Tech. Used my Paypal card, and purchase made thru linked credit card. Got the Paypal receipt that the purchase went thru, but no response from Xundarui Tech. Googling this company revealed they are not trustworthy at the very least. Now what? I don't see anyway to contact them. Do I submit a dispute with Paypal to investigate? Thru my credit card company as well?

Sadly duped, Jack H.

Login to Me Too

Jarmilajarova
New Community Member

orders some boxes from them,after 3 months waiting still did not get it..

try to eamil them but respond was 1 week later with no context or lie.

Pay Pal please do something about it.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

MaryLee51
Ordered “Dog Side Tables” on 6-17-21 Confirmed by PayPal!!! Have never received them(2) and can’t find any tracking information!?!?!? I thought PayPal prevented scams and fraud?? Please help!
Login to Me Too

Sunny635
Contributor
Contributor

Oh wow I aid the same thing how do they help at times I do wonder! they need to monitor better so we don't get scammed 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.