where is my package i paid for?
If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and didn't log into your Paypal account then of course it won't show on that Paypal account because you bought as a guest buyer.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.
You generally don't have Paypal buyer protection cover as a guest buyer but you can contact customer services and they may be able to assist you by reaching out to the seller for you.
So If you need help for a guest buyer transaction then you can;
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will help you.
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- International Transfers to Myself in Transactions Archives
- Paypal Credit Refund After Balance is Paid in Full in Products & Services Archives
- How to claim for an item that was never sent in Security and Fraud Archives
- Does paypal dispute length/duration interfere with legal return policy in Security and Fraud Archives
- unknown payment to [removed] on the bank statement but not in PayPal activities in Security and Fraud Archives