wallet / bank

ani54
New Community Member
i have been blocked by paypal due to my early 2018's billing issues. in short, i can't remove a bank account from my current account to create a new paypal account with the same bank account. How do i / or do i at all get to use the same bank account for another paypall account?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ani54 

Do you mean that account has a permanent limitation on it?

If so then sadly you can't close a permanently limited account OR remove anything from it.

Paypal limits it to stop you removing anything from it.
They don't want you to be able to use anything linked to it to try and open another Paypal account.

So if it was a permanent ban you would need to get permission to open another paypal account or that one may be limited as well. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Thank you @kernowlass for posting a resolution for this question. We appreciate all you do!

@ani54, welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! What kernowlass stated is certainly correct. In the case that your account was locked or limited for a negative balance that may have been sent to collections, please reach out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available. If the only reason for the lock / limitation was the negative balance and you're willing to resolve it, PayPal may be able to provide assistance there.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.