two payments with the same order number, and only one order received.

Julian2605
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on 19, November and I haven't received my order confirmation, I called them and send an email as proof of payment, with the invoice from PayPal, and they said that they don't have an order from me, but the money had been send and also from my bank account attached to PayPal shows that the transfer had been made as you can see the pdf file and picture attached. Please help me with this matter because I need those diabetes sensors soon as possible. Best regards.

I spend 1 h talking with Abbott GmbH and they only have one order in their system, but I have been cashed out twice for 7 sensors, first, on 19.11.2021 the payment had been made throw PayPal, and second on 23.11.2021 with direct bank transfer payment. They use the same bill number: DE6000223723 for both payments, but I only receive one order. I have attached both payments bills

On the Paypal, case said this:

Allow some time for the item to be delivered. If you have not received your item or cannot solve the problem with the seller, you can submit a claim for buyer protection until November 30, 

This case will automatically be closed if it is not resolved by December 13

I'm really worried about not losing more than 400 euros.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Julian2605 

Escalate the dispute to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Julian2605
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply, 

I had no other option on my open case, but happily, PayPal stepped in and refund my money today.

I'm super grateful that somehow I have been protected by PayPal, otherwise, I could wait weeks to months to have this issue fixed by the sensors company.

Have a great day!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.