provide proof of purchase from your supplier

LightAria21121
Contributor
Contributor

4343434121212.pngso i buy something from this person and i send him the money after i done sending him the money he told me that he did not receive the money and send me this picture and excuse me of refunding the payment when i dont even do it.so i just wondering am i getting scam or if this is real problem how can i solve this because my moneyy already been deduct from my bank account and i dont receive any error or email regarding transaction problem but only he get this image problem

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @LightAria21121

Thank you for your post. 

I appreciate this must be concerning. It looks like the seller has a limitation and they will need to complete the outstanding steps on their Resolution Center

However, if you do not receive the product or service you paid for, you should have the option to open up a PayPal case. 

You should also have the option to check the payment status in the Activity section of your PayPal account. 

I hope this helps. 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.