international facebook purchase protection?
I posted on facebook marketplace that I was looking for a certain car part. A guy contacted me with the part I was after. He gave me his friends paypal address as he didn’t have paypal. The address was in America (i’m in UK). I questioned it but he said his friend was in America but would bank transfer him the money. I paid goods and services but this transaction just doesn’t feel right. am i being scammed? am i protected by paypal?
1 REPLY 1
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal will not settle my case properly in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal says that the refund is being issued, but I have yet to receive the refund. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal is not supporting sellers. Due to this buyers make frauds with sellers and get refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Steam account and eligibility for Buyer Protection in Security and Fraud Archives
- Buyer protection vs store policy in Security and Fraud Archives