You never pay any upfront fee as a seller.
Ignore scammers that send fake Paypal emails telling you that you need to pay an upfront fee to verify/upgrade/or any other reason to 'accept' a payment.
You would certainly never have to send funds via another payment processor/bitcoins/ or tokens/vouchers of any sort.
Any fee is auto deducted by Paypal at the same instant the remainder of the payment is credited to your Paypal account balance.
No funds in your balance = you have not yet been paid, even pending/held payments will still show in your Paypal account activity.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- receiver's email address detail in Transactions Archives
- 8 Days and you told me it's 5 days. When do I get the money? in Transactions Archives
- Missing transaction in Transactions Archives
- How to avoid Paypal currecny conversion? in Transactions Archives
- I Have $100 on my PayPal and my account got limited.. how can I take my money in Security and Fraud Archives