#fyuefin Co.ltd

mothermayhem15
New Community Member

So I ordered what was supposed to be the tik tok leggings from an ad on FB . I got a receipt from paypal but I can't find the company and I never received anything. I haven't seen the ad since has anyone heard of <removed> .ltd??

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

mejen
Contributor
Contributor
No money back nothing. Such a scam site and not fair to anyone. I don’t even care about he leggings/product anymore. Like just want a refund and this fyuefin company to suck it. Like not fair to all of us. Haven’t heard back from them
Login to Me Too

KweenKashh
New Community Member
OMG I JUST PLACED A 80$ ORDER WITH THEM TODAY AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN EMAIL YET FOR CONFIRMATION
Login to Me Too

Pdmk
Contributor
Contributor
I told paypal that i didn't order anything from fyufin and that it was an unauthorized payment. Paypal came back and said it was authorized. I did order a foldable treadmill from an instagram advert 2 days previous which was also debited to my account. One month later i received a plastic skipping rope in the mail with no senders information except for a gmail account that was inactive. I am assuming it was from the fake treadmill company. And I'm guessing they also are responsible for the second unauthorized debit on my paypal account as both seemed to be from a company in China. I think they make millions with this scam because most people find it a hassle to complain. And then you have to prove you were scammed, even though it's just a matter of googling the company to see the related scams. I'm disappointed in instagram and facebook for allowing these scammers to advertise and disappointed in paypal for telling me that i authorised the second payment when i just googled the company name Fyuefin and i got a list of fraudulent reports like this thread ON the paypal site. No idea why paypal would think I'd authorise a payment from a fraudulent company. I think I'll stay away from buying stuff of instagram and facebook ads.
Login to Me Too

Ianflynn
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your CC company they will refund
Login to Me Too

mejen
Contributor
Contributor

did not receive any refund yet! this company is still taking peoples money while everyone keeps on complaining. its so frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Wanttospendmone
Contributor
Contributor

I received a refund for taxes added on to the invoice but now I can’t seek a resolution for not receiving the goods, because my original complaint was resolved.

Login to Me Too

mariekrugg
New Community Member
I ordered mine over a month ago 3/27/21 if they don’t arrive soon I’m disputing with both PayPal and my Apple Card which is what I used to pay for it.
Login to Me Too

Ldunroe
Contributor
Contributor
I order led garden lights, as the advert was showing large bulbs. I received the product but the bulbs were a lot smaller so the price I paid was a big ripoff.
Login to Me Too

Ldunroe
Contributor
Contributor
Firstly they told me to send them back st my expense, no way as then I would not have the item and no doubt they would never receive it, plus it will take weeks of tracking & fighting with them. Then they offered me $3 back, hilarious, I have just escalated it a claim with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Temp_us
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. '30 feet' of large lights has turned out to be about 3 feet of small crappy ones. I don't hold out any hope for reimbursement.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.