#fyuefin Co.ltd

mothermayhem15
New Community Member

So I ordered what was supposed to be the tik tok leggings from an ad on FB . I got a receipt from paypal but I can't find the company and I never received anything. I haven't seen the ad since has anyone heard of <removed> .ltd??

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Roryke
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I also placed an order with them. Same as you. PayPal confirmed the withdrawal. But since that, didn't get anything from the company...
Login to Me Too

Mrswatson82
Contributor
Contributor
I am the same order on the 18/4/21 nothing raising dispute now
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

You are covered under the PayPal Buyer Protection Policy, for items not received, and items significantly not as described. To cancel an order, please contact the merchant directly. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Fancyadrink1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I ordered 2 sports bras from the above company in April, heard absolutely nothing from them and haven't received my order, can you help?? Regards Anne <removed>

Login to Me Too

Ollie78
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but just a waste of time as they just disappear.
Login to Me Too

Mrswatson82
Contributor
Contributor
Funny how when I raised the dispute all of a sudden I get a tracking number stating that the order was placed this morning even tho it was placed on the 18th and paid for on that date. Just makes you wonder if they are at it and if no one complains then they just keep the money. Definitely something not right with this. Good luck to others who are having this problem let’s see what happens next
Login to Me Too

Krlapamela
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened with me. They mailed out to the wrong address and it took me over a month of back and forth, every night, trying to get my refund back because they shipped my package but didn’t put my apartment number. The post office sent my package back and was charging them the shipping cost again. They wanted me to pay an additional $26 for shipping because they messed up and didn’t want to pay the shipping cost again. Then they wanted to deduct the $26 from my refund. I fought hard and finally agreed to let them keep $6.99 which is what I paid for Express shipping. These people are horrible. I made a post about this on tiktok and told them it wasn’t coming down until I got my FULL refund. It’s still up... Good Luck
Login to Me Too

Ianflynn
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your credit card company and tell them you have been defrauded They will give you you’re money back Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Ollie78
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing!
Login to Me Too

Temp20210427
Contributor
Contributor
Has PayPal refunded anyones money? This company didn't even have anything under the tracking number until PayPal n I reached out to them. Now it says there was a label made but still waiting on product. I ordered these over a month ago. I just need my money back and forget about anything else. The company said closed down for vacation. 🤣🤣🤣
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.