Open item not received disputes on the transactions in the Resolution Center. Make sure you escalate to claim on both disputes within 20 days of dispute date if seller is not cooperating or PayPal will auto close them thinking everything is ok and you won’t get a refund.
Also, if seller asks you to close the dispute to get refunded, do not close it. Escalate to a claim instead.
Only close dispute if you receive item to satisfaction or get refunded.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Fraudulent Seller gave False tracking number - Paypal too stupid to realise in Security and Fraud Archives
- website problem in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account used without my permission - £2000+ spent in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent payment to "Steve Armory" in Security and Fraud Archives
- A customer who used PayPal on my Shopify store is showing three charges, but I only see one in Transactions Archives