cannot report problem or create case on pending transaction.
Disputes & Chargebacks
You can't open a dispute on a pending payment as you have not actually paid anyone yet.
When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I pay the fee for receiving money? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Virtual single use credit card in Security and Fraud Archives
- After changing card, but dont know why cannot top up in Transactions Archives
- Is this request phishing? What do I do about it? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Pending Lawsuit: Won't give me back my cancelled/refunded transaction value in Transactions Archives