You can no longer do business with PayPal

drewseancarter
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyway possible that I can appeal this choice made by PayPal. I have been reading the forums and honestly I think that I am wasting my time by posting this based on what I am reading, but what they heck, I will try it anyway. I am not band from a breach of User Agreement or Terms & Conditions like I see from most of the limitations I have read. I honestly was band because after PayPal reviewed my account they said they found potential risk associated with it and that they will be holding my money for up to 180 days. Really PayPal???? What is potential risk you could have found with my account when I am an above standard seller on eBay for years, which you already know cause eBay is your parent company. I have done everything PayPal has asked. I shipped on time, I upload tracking numbers, I added my bank account information, confirmed my phone numbers, I didn't even complain when they held my funds for sometimes 3 days after the item was delivered. Despite it all I don't care that they are holding my funds for 180 like the email stated, I just want to find away to have my account reinstated as PayPal is the best way to sell on eBay which is my only source of income right now. I don't believe in impossible, I was always taught that if there is a will there is a way. Especially if you're innocent. I am not here to fight for the millions of users who account has become limited. I just want PayPal to hear my case and my story as and to tell me why did you really limit my account as I did not violate any of your agreements.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kelseyjsssghsh
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly what happened to me.  I called the company and spoke with a Customer Service Rep and they would not give me any information at all. Very poor communication and customer service. It actually makes zero sense.

Login to Me Too

I have the same thing happened. I was banned for no reasons at all! They just banned me due to some  Restricted Activities . ***bleep** off*

I worked as a freelancer and have a business account! What should I do now to reinstate my account?

Login to Me Too

Eydriyan28
New Community Member
Paypal sucks I'm so disappointed in there service 😔
Login to Me Too

junfujishima
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same problem, I didn't do anything wrong and PayPal even verified my account again when it got locked and now they're saying I can no longer do business with them anymore. I accidentally made a money request from someone and automatically cancelled it, so the person didn't pay me anything. It's just frustrating because I'm just new to this and now the money in my account is no longer accessible. I hate this PayPal, I hope I could get an appeal to my account and I wish to make one account again.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@drewseancarter

Hi,

It sounds like your account has been permanently limited. When our review team deems it necessary to limit an account, it evaluates all of the information available. Please be assured that we do not decide to limit an account lightly permanently. The funds in your PayPal balance will be held for 180 days, and this is to cover any claims or chargebacks which may be filed against you. I can assure you that a full review of your account has been performed before your account's closure was initiated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.