Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM and Paypal will not help you. Buyer beware. They use a bait and switch and get a tracking number showing it was delivered but in fact to an inccorrect bogus address. Then Paypal closes out the complaint and will not re look at the scam. Going to my bank now to refute the charges.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I ordered the Wi Fi light bulb security camera. Yes, they sent me a, I think computer chip, not sure what it is. I placed a dispute with PayPal and they responded in favor of Yokawa Network Limited. Yes, I got a package-a 3
x4 envelope with this little chip in it. Hardly a light bulb security camera that I paid $29.94 for. But the tracking number showed there had been a delivery, so PayPal was satisfied, even though it was nothing like what I had ordered. This has been going on since I placed my order back in Nov.11/2020. I have tried many times to get PayPal to check on this Yokawa sight. So far I have had no response from them or the Yokawa Co. As far as I'm concerned they are a fraud co. and PayPal should not except their orders. The next thing I will try is notify my bank and the BBB. Some way they should be stopped. Thanks for reading, June
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- charges by Giske Network Technology Co., Limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- suspended acoount in Security and Fraud Archives
- Another complaint against Giske Network Technology Co., Limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- How do I refund a transaction? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Does the PayPal Generosity Network (UK) have any hidden charges. in Products & Services Archives