Why do they take a service fee when they limited my acct and i get no services?

Davidcogawajr3o
New Community Member
Paypal is taking muly hard earned money puting restictions on my acct so i enjoy no services then charges me a yep servuce fee
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Davidcogawajr3o,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that your account has been limited. Handling limitations can be quite concerning. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem.  In this case, you will need to check the Resolution Center and submit the details if requested to resolve or lift the limitation then, our concerned team will review and once it is completed, our team get back to your with the results via email inbox or Resolution Center.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.