Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I understand that you do not have the GST number. Please note that if you are a Sole proprietor or you own a Small business you will need a copy of your Business Registration document or GST certificate/number. Not providing the GSTIN means you can't claim the tax credit on the GST charged on your PayPal fees but you're still charged GST on your PayPal fees whether you have a business account or a personal account. In this case, the best option is to reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you with what next to be done in this situation.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Forgot password, don't know phone number, can't use my own card from old account. What do I do? in Managing Account Archives
- 2fa sms, without authenticator app, using Having trouble logging in? in Products & Services Archives
- Fraudulent Seller gave False tracking number - Paypal too stupid to realise in Security and Fraud Archives
- Money On Hold for 21 Days in Transactions Archives
- ACCESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT NUMBER in Managing Account Archives