What options do I have for a non-payment?

CarCatCreations
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PP community,

I have a small family business that is just getting started.  A customer purchased, and paid, for a product which I shipped via Paypal's Shipstation app.  Unfortunately, a couple of days later, the tracking number was still showing "USPS is awaiting the item".  The customer complained about timing so I, trying to satisfy a customer's request, sent him a second one with only the promise, via email, that they would send the 2nd one back in the event both were delivered.  I realize that I am taking a chance at this point but again, I'm trying to build a happy customer base. 

Of course, both were delivered, and he hasn't responded to my emails.  Does anyone have any suggestions or recommend any options?

Thank you PP Community

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CarCatCreations 

Let it go. Next time, get an Acceptance scan with a postal clerk for either a printed or emailed receipt for all shipments at the post office because sometimes they don’t scan until delivered to save time.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.