We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction.

SVC2022
Contributor
Contributor

I made an order via an Onlineshop in Germany. I paid via PAYPAL. I received an order confirmation on the same day.
8 days later I have no more information. I have sent 3 emails to the "support". I also called the hotline but couldn't get anybody on the phone. This isn't normal. There is something wrong. Today I tried to raise a claim via PAYPAL (Resolution center) but this error message appeared "We're sorry, you can't file a case on this type of transaction."

I am very anxious. This represent a big amount of money (EUR 1721,79). I would like to understand why I can't make a claim or access the resolution center. I would like PAYPAL to contact the seller. If not possible then I would like to cancel this order.
At the moment I am stuck as PAYPAL doesn't provide me any access or any possibility to contact them. This is crazy. Is anyone experiencing or did experience something similar?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SVC2022 

You can only open a dispute normally 7 days post payment.

How did you send the funds ie which option did you use and how did you fund the paypal payment?

Which dispute type did you open?

What does it say next to the transaction in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.